Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You still have ALLERGIES?

Get rid of those allergies now.......Heres how::::::::
1) NO carpet,, get rid of it.. hardwood or tile or laminate
2) At home and work-- Have a air purifier running 24/7
3) Cut out as much of the sugar and caffeine in the diet
4) Take This product-- I stumbled upon it by accident>>>>>>

SUPER ALBUMIN made by Vital. It is usually sold at Korean/chinese supermarkets or you can look it up on the internet. It contains albumin, royal jelly, bee pollen, bee propolis. All of which help to decrease the histamine reaction in the body that causes allergies...>> u know all of the sneezing/itchy eyes/runny nose symptoms we all hate!!!! Try this it will really help. It has helped me reduce my allergies from a scale of 8/10 severity down to a 1/10. I am serious and I have had serious allergies in the past. But not now after doing these 4 steps. I do not sell this on my website. This is purly a bonus to all of you TO GET RID OF YOUR ALLERGIES NOW!!!!!!

P/S : take 2 per day 1 morning 1 night
I also found it helps you sleep better too!!!!!!
Now you can through away all of that lunarest, sombien, etc....

No comments: